LMS – the new Labor Market Survey resource from Workfinders USA – offers a unique set of advantages.
|By providing invaluable assistance that enables clients to gain leverage on claims, our labor market surveys (LMS) are worth exponentially more than their cost. From prior experience with our competition, Workfinders USA clients have learned that an LMS shouldn’t be developed solely from online job listings or lack critical attention to detail. Many vendors make the mistake of taking shortcuts when it comes to finding and verifying jobs. As a result, they ultimately damage the client’s position on claims.
Workfinders USA has launched an LMS division specifically to serve clients seeking a “best practices” approach to labor market surveys for workers' compensation claims. The LMS methodology includes direct (verbal) contact with hiring managers combined with counselors who possess the skills required to communicate effectively in and out of the courtroom. On each permanently restricted state-comp workers’ compensation claim, when a suitable job market exists within the injured worker’s restrictions, our LMS proves it. We consider our surveys top-of-the-line in defensibility, and after receiving your first Workfinders USA survey, we think you will too.
With a Workfinders USA LMS, you get to:
LMS from Workfinders USA offers these seven key advantages:
1. Aggressive Cold-Calling – Phoning employers is the only defensible means of finding jobs when developing an LMS. We contact every potential employer by phone to verify listed job responsibilities, requirements (including physical requirements), wages, and all other relevant information that a typical judge/board/commission will look for.
2. Speed – We’re able to complete an LMS referral in as little as 1 week. Typical completion time is 2 weeks.
3. Accuracy – Speed means nothing if an LMS isn’t accurate. Our reports are combed over multiple times by a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) before submission.
4. Physician Approvals – Some jurisdictions (including maritime/longshore/DBA) require a physician's approval of jobs sourced for the LMS. We handle these approvals free of charge.
5. Hands-On CRC – A CRC is assigned to every LMS. Because of this, we’re well-equipped to assist in any court proceedings. When a client needs an in-person RTW assessment completed with the LMS, our CRC will conduct the meeting.
6. Flat Fee – We provide a simple, flat fee with absolutely no hidden fees.
7. Simplicity – It's easy to work with us. You only deal with two people from Workfinders USA on each claim: the CRC and a Team Lead.